The Bartercard UK Family Stand is situated in the North Stand Upper of the Reebok Stadium.
The new Family Stand was developed in the summer of 2013 to give families the ultimate fun day out at the football every matchday.
The following elements guarantee a friendly and fun atmosphere in the Bartercard UK Family Stand before the match:
- Games Zone - Four Xbox consoles with EA Sports FIFA14 give young supporters the chance to play with friends pre-match.
- Cinema Zone - For our young supporters the Cinema Zone shows popular cartoons and kids programmes.
- Interactive design - The Family Stand is full of interactive design boards, so fans can explore the stand before taking your seat.
- Club mascot Lofty Junior is present every matchday giving families a fun photo opportunity.
- Face painters are situated in the stand to paint the Bolton crest onto the faces of the young Wanderers supporters.
- Our very own resident magician is present every match to offer quick and highly entertaining magic to all supporters.
- Football coaching within a small controlled area is provided for 30 minutes within the Family Stand for children under the age of 11.
The family section is the only area at the Reebok Stadium with family discounts.
Adults tickets are priced from £25 with U18s from just £9. The club also offer a family ticket allowing admission of two adults and two children from just £56 or tickets for one adult and one child is available from £28.
Enjoy the Match Campaign
The Family Stand at Bolton Wanderers Football Club implements the 'Enjoy the Match' campaign. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy on foul and abusive language, racial, homophobic or prejudice chanting.
Should you see or hear this taking place, please speak to a nearby steward who will act.
To find out more about the new Bartercard UK Family Stand call Bolton Central 0844 8712932 (options 1 then 3). Tickets can be purchased online by CLICKING HERE