A wide range of merchandise is available from Bolton Central, including replica kits, leisurewear and a wide variety of souvenirs for all the family, from football accessories to soft toys and stationery.
The perfect place to buy that special gift for your loved ones, we have a range to suit all tastes and budgets.
To get your hands on the latest Bolton Wanderers merchandise, you can call in to Bolton Central, order over the phone by calling 0844 871 2932 or order online at bwfcdirect.co.uk.
Monday: 9am - 5.30pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5.30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5.30pm
Thursday: 10am - 5.30pm
Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5.30pm
Bank Holidays: Varies (check www.bwfc.co.uk for details)
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak Bolton Central remains closed all click and collect orders are to be collected via the ticket hall which is open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Wanderers Cash is the Bolton Wanderers reward scheme for all supporters. When purchasing club products and services supporters will earn cash balances that can be spent on merchandise, tickets and away travel.
This scheme is designed to offer fans the opportunity to gain Wanderers Cash on their purchases across the club's various outlets. All supporters will be automatically included in the scheme and start earning Wanderers Cash from their first purchases.
Season ticket holders will automatically earn 5% back on purchases along with the opportunity to earn additional Wanderers Cash with exclusive season ticket holder offers.
Club Members can also earn 5% back on purchases when they sign upto our 2018/19 Club membership. Other benefits include priority on home and away match tickets on general sale and a free BWFC membership card. Members will also be informed of any special offers or events at the University of Bolton Stadium over the course of the season via e-mail.
Even if you are not a season ticket holder or club member you can still earn Wanderers Cash on your purchases. All supporters who produce thier unique reference number at the point of sale will earn 1% back as Wanderers Cash on their purchases.
What do I need to do to start earning Wanderers Cash?
- Simply provide your unique reference number when making purchases at Bolton Central to start earning your Wanderers Cash.
- To take advantage of increased Wanderers Cash percentage sign upto our 2018/19 Club Membership.
Terms and Conditions
- Wanderers Cash earned on ticket purchases will be added to your account the day following the fixture.
- Wanderers Cash earned on retail purchases will be added to your account 28 days follwoing the purchase.
- Unique client reference number must be provided at the point of sale, no Wanderers Cash will be back issued.
- Wanderers Cash is issued per client reference number provided.
- Individual refernce numbers will be required to earn cash on the full transaction.
- Wanderers Cash cannot be exchanged for cashback
- Exclusions apply.