COVID-19: Development Association Suspends Lotteries
Bolton Wanderers Development Association have now resumed the draws for both the Goldline and Lifeline, we are delighted to be back and we thank you for your patience and support through what has been truly challenging and unprecedented times.
In this new world we now live in, we are advising ALL customers to change their payments from cash to standing order as soon as possible to protect both the members and the agent. The more members who pay direct from their bank to us will help the lotteries to continue with the draws should there be another lock down. Forms are available from your agent or you can contact the office on 01204 673777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst out collecting our Agents will be adhering to government guidelines
AGENTS COVID GOOD PRACTICE
- Agents will ensure they have the right PPE in place. They will wear a mask, gloves if preferred and have a sanitiser to hand.
- Agents will limit your collections to fortnightly or monthly if you don’t transfer to standing order.
- Agents will knock on the door then stand back at least 1 metre for your safety and theirs.
- We appreciate that some members may not answer their door as they could be shielding, our Agents will respect this and leave the premises.
- Our Agents are aware that when a member answers the door they may wish them to collect their cash from a safe place whether that is left on the doorstep or windowsill, this can be done after they have shut the door if preferred. Other arrangements can be made with your agent direct.
- Agents must sanitise hands if not wearing gloves.
- On arrival at home Agents will wash hands and sanitise and above all stay safe.
Our agents WILL NOT go out collecting if they feel unwell, they will adhere to Government Guidelines and self-isolate for the recommended time. Our agents, members and staffs safety is our main concern throughout this period of uncertainty.
Please follow @BWFCLotteries on Twitter and Bolton Wanderers Lotteries on Facebook for further updates and draw results.
If you have any questions or would like to receive a standing order form please email email@example.com or telephone 01204 673777