Golden Gamble Half Time Draw
You can win up to £1,500 with the Wanderers' Golden Gamble “Ten Prize” half time draw tickets.
Sold in all areas of the stadium, tickets cost just £1 with Golden Gamble sellers at every turnstile around the concourses and also in the matchday corporate areas, including the suites and the boxes.
The ticket is a 50/50 draw ticket so the cash prize is determined by the number of tickets sold. THE MORE TICKETS SOLD THE HIGHER THE PRIZE!!
In addition there are now nine other prizes to be won including the rollover cash prize. The rollover prize starts at £100 and rolls over by £100 every match until won then starts again at £100.
For just £1 you have the chance of winning any of the following prizes:
- Cash up to £1,500
- A meal for four at Frankie & Benny’s, Middlebrook
- Four tickets for Vue Cinema, Middlebrook
- A meal for two at Ask Italian, Middlebrook
- A three-course family meal at Red Lion, Four Lane Ends
- Family VIP Bowling at Hollywood Bowl, Middlebrook
- £50 gift card for The Harvester, Arena Approach, Horwich
- Hollands pie selection hamper
- A three-course meal for four at The Blundell Arms, Horwich
- Cash rollover prize - £100 per match rolling over until won
The draw is made on the pitch at half time and the draw numbers are published on the big screen. If you miss the winning numbers during the game you can find them on the Bolton Wanderers Lotteries facebook within 30 minutes of the draw taking place. They are also published here, on the BWFC website for a few days.
For just £1 you have the chance of winning one of the FABULOUS prizes and also the chance of helping YOUR club as the lotteries fund projects which simply couldn’t go ahead without your support.
Golden Gamble Half Time Draw tickets can not be sold by or purchased by anyone under 16 years of age. It is illegal to gamble under the age of 16.
Licenced by the Gambling Commission. Licence no. 000-005176-N-303420-005 - http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/
If you are experiencing problems with gambling contact GamCare on 0808 8020 133 or visit http://www.gamcare.org.uk/