Families and First Time Visitors
Bolton Wanderers offer family 1+1 and 2+2 matchday tickets for a discounted rate in the club's Bolton at Home Family Stand. Click HERE to buy online.
Family Stand Facilities
The 'Bolton at Home Family Stand' is the perfect place for families to enjoy the match.
The following elements guarantee a friendly fun atmosphere in the Family Stand before the match:
- Games Zone – Four Xbox One consoles with EA Sports FIFA 17 give young supporters the chance to play with friends pre match
- Cinema Zone- For our young supporters the Cinema Zone shows popular cartoons and kids programmes
- Interactive design – The Family Stand is full of visual interactive design boards, explore the stand before taking your seat
- Club mascot Lofty Junior is present every matchday giving families a fun photo opportunity
- Our very own resident magician is present every match to offer quick, visual and highly entertaining magic to all supporters
- Football coaching - within a small controlled area is provided for 30 minutes within the Family Stand for children under 11 years old
Enjoy the Match Campaign
The Family Stand at Bolton Wanderers Football Club implements the 'Enjoy The Match' campaign. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy on foul and abusive language, racial, homophobic or prejudice chanting.
Should you see or hear this taking place, please speak to a nearby steward who will act.
There are food kiosk in the ground which are open before the match until just after half time all serving a range of cold and hot drinks and snacks.
A wide range of merchandise is available from Bolton Central, including replica kits, leisurewear and a wide variety of souvenirs for all the family, from football accessories to soft toys and stationery.
Monday: 9am - 5.30pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5.30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5.30pm
Thursday: 10am - 5.30pm
Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5.30pm
Bank Holidays 10am - 4pm
1. Check the weather before you leave for the game and dress accordingly as you will be outside in the open air for the match.
2. If this is your first football match you will need to understand that is can be a very noisy place within a stadium and small children may wish to wear ear muffs.
3. Traffic around The Macron Stadium will be heavy so plan your journey to and from the ground. The stadium is well signposted around the local area (click here for more information), Horwich Parkway railway station is situated adjacent to the stadium and is served by regular trains from Bolton, Manchester and Preston (visit National Rail for times and fares), or you may wish to use our matchday bus service (click here for more information).
4. Remember that matches with an evening kickoff will finish at around 10.00pm so please bear this in mind when attending with young children.
5. Although not condoned by the club in any way, some fans in the crowd may use language that is unacceptable. You may want to consider the people you are attending with or the area you choose to sit. The Bolton at Home Family Stand is situated in the North Stand Upper Tier. The Family Stand at Bolton Wanderers Football Club implements the 'Enjoy The Match' campaign. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy on foul and abusive language, racial, homophobic or prejudice chanting. Should you see or hear this taking place, please speak to a nearby steward who will act. For more information on the Bolton at Home Family Stand, click here.
6. If you are travelling with young children, make sure each has a emergency contact number with them in case you become separated. Once at your seats identify the nearest steward (usually located at each entrance to the stand) in case you need assistance for any reason.
7. Customer service representatives can be found wearing yellow jackets on the approaches around the stadium and are there to help you with any enquiries from directions around the ground to ticket on sale dates for upcoming games.
8. Ensure nobody within your party wears colours or kits of the away club. Tickets purchased at Bolton Wanderers are for home sections only.
9. There are food kiosk in the ground which are open before the match until just after half time all serving a range of cold and hot drinks and snacks.
10. The clubs retail store is open from early morning until 30 minutes after the final whistle giving you plenty of time to purchase your souvenirs. Matchday programmes can be purchased from the club store or inside the ground.
Should you have any further enquiries regarding your visit please contact us on 0844 871 2932 or emal email@example.com where a member of the team will be happy to provide as much information as possible.