Details of a dinner to be held for one of the club's most legendary figures
Bolton Wanderers fans are invited to attend a special event with a former legend next month.
‘An Evening With Paul Jones' will be taking place on Friday 11 November at Birchfields Hall in Farnworth, starting at 7.30pm.
Jones has promised supporters a "no-holds barred" evening as he regales fans with tales from his time with the Whites.
He has often been described as the best centre half never to play for England and earned cult status at Burnden Park, playing over 500 games for Bolton during a 13-year spell with the club between 1970 and 1983.
Tickets for the events are priced at £35 (or £350 for a table of ten) and include the following:
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Heads and Tails table game with prizes on offer
- Delicious three-course dinner
- Full colour souvenir programme
- £5 worth of raffle tickets with a number of prizes including Bolton Wanderers memorabilia
- The chance to meet and greet Paul Jones himself including photo opportunities
- Q&A session with Jones himself including questions from fans on the night
For ticket queries, please contact Des Hinks on 07816 111150 or email email@example.com.
Tweets by @OfficialBWFC