Supporters will be able to pay on the turnstiles for Wanderers' final pre-season fixture against Stoke City on Saturday 29 July.
Kicking off at 3pm at Macron Stadium, admission on the day of the game can be found at the following turnstiles:
Please note that only the lower tiers of the stadium will be open for this fixture.
• East Stand Lower - Blocks K and J (for I and L)
• North Stand Lower - Block M
Supporters wishing to sit in the West Stand Lower can purchase their tickets directly from the ticket hall at Bolton Central.
Visiting Stoke City Supporters can purchase tickets & enter via Block E in the Franking Sense Sound Stand.
Tickets will be available on a cash-only basis from 2pm onwards, while prices for the match are as follows:
Adults - £10
Over 65s - £5
Under 18s - £5
Tickets currently remain available in person from Bolton Central, over the phone on 0844 871 2932 (option two then option one) or online via the club's eticketing website.
Please note, there will be no matchday bus service for Saturday's game but free parking is available to fans on Car Park C at Macron Stadium.
- Show your support for Wanderers and don your colours! The Trotters' 2017/18 celebratory purple away shirt is now available to purchase online and in store from Bolton Central, while you can still pre-order the Whites' new home shirt to get your hands on it before anyone else ahead of its general release on Friday!
- With less than two weeks to go until the start of the 2017/18 Sky Bet Championship, there's still time to purchase a Bolton Wanderers season ticket and support the Whites this year at the best possible price! You could save up to 69% off the total cost compared to buying tickets on a match by match basis! Buy online now and back the Whites!
- Watch Wanderers' new signings make their home debuts this summer with tickets for both the Whites' pre-season friendly against Stoke City and Sky Bet Championship opener against Leeds United on open sale!