Wanderers supporters are reminded that they have until June 10 to take advantage of the club’s early purchase deadline for 2017/18 Sky Bet Championship season tickets.
Since going on sale over three weeks ago, the club has been very busy processing applications for the new season with fans eager to commit their support for the new campaign.
And with the early purchase deadline set for June 10, the club is confident it can eclipse the 10,000 figure reached last season.
Renew or buy your season ticket now by clicking here, call: 0844 871 2932 or visit Bolton Central in person to discuss your options
Alternatively, you can download the 2017/18 season ticket brochure by clicking here.
If you are a member of the club’s Lifeline scheme you will be able to benefit from a 5% discount on your 2017/18 season ticket.
For just £2 a week, Lifeline members are eligible for:
• The chance to win up to £2,000 alongside ten chances of £50 each week
• The opportunity to take part in the Lifeline Rollover Draw with a jackpot of up to £7,500
• Two tickets to the club’s annual Lifeline Party Night
• Exclusive offers throughout the season on match tickets
• And finally, a 5% discount on either one adult or one adult and child season ticket for the upcoming 2017/18 Sky Bet Championship campaign
Join today and be part of the new era of Bolton Wanderers! To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or 01204 673774.
BWFC season ticket holders have the opportunity of experiencing one of our many seasonal hospitality areas. So, why not make the step into the Lion of Vienna Suite?
Seasonal membership includes a delicious one-course meal, a match day programme and prime, cushioned seating in the Nat Lofthouse Stand. Seasonal hospitality can be purchased directly from BWFC’s Sales Team by phoning 01204 673761 or emailing email@example.com.