Bolton Wanderers' Sky Bet Championship clash against Aston Villa at Villa Park will now be played on Friday 2 November, KO 7.45pm.
The match was originally due to be played on Saturday 3 November, but will now take place the day before.
The Sky Bet Championship and Sky Bet League One both feature in an exciting period of EFL fixtures, with newcomers to the division, potential early-season promotion battles and local derbies set to take centre stage.
Highlights include the Steel City Derby between rivals Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday, as the Blades play host at Bramall Lane in the Friday Night Football offering on 9 November.
Championship high-flyers Leeds United are also set to feature, kicking off the latest Sky Sports selections at Elland Road against Brentford on Saturday 6 October in a 12:30pm start.
The League One entertainment comes from Oakwell as Barnsley, one of five unbeaten sides so far in the division, welcome Nathan Jones’ Luton Town to Yorkshire on Saturday 13 October in a midday kick-off.
Derby County, Stoke City and West Bromwich Albion are also all set for action in front of the Sky Sports cameras.
The full list of games selected for live coverage are as follows:
- Saturday 6 October - Leeds United v Brentford (12.30pm)
- Saturday 13 October - Barnsley v Luton Town (12pm) *Subject to International calls
- Friday 19 October - Sheffield Wednesday v Middlesbrough (7.45pm)
- Saturday 20 October - Derby County v Sheffield United (5.30pm)
- Friday 26 October - Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa (7.45pm)
- Saturday 27 October - Leeds United v Nottingham Forest (5.30pm)
- Friday 2 November - Aston Villa v Bolton Wanderers (7.45pm)
- Saturday 3 November - Stoke City v Middlesbrough (5.30pm)
- Sunday 4 November - Wigan Athletic v Leeds United (1.30pm)
- Friday 9 November - Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (7.45pm)
- Saturday 10 November - West Bromwich Albion v Leeds United (5.30pm)
Throughout the course of the 2018/19 season, Sky Sports will exclusively show 127 live matches from the Sky Bet EFL season - including the Play-Offs - as well as 15 games from the Carabao Cup and at least three fixtures from the Checkatrade Trophy.
TV SELECTION DATES 2018/19 (Illustrative but subject to a five-week minimum notice commitment)
- Selections for 17 November to 8 December by 12 October.
- Selections for 15 December to 12 January (2019) by 9 November.
- Selections for 19 January to 2 February by 14 December.
- Selections for 9 February to 2 March by 4 January.
- Selections for 9 March to 30 March by 1st February.
- Selections for 6 April and 10 April by 1st March.
- Selections for 13 April by 8 March.
- Selections for 19 April to 22 April by 15 March.
- Selections for 27 April by 5 April.