An opening has become available in Bolton Central for a full-time Retail Supervisor.
Below are some more details about the role:
Responsible to: Ticket Office Manager
Purpose of role:
To deliver the very highest standards of customer service and care to all BWFC customers who interface with the retail operation. Maximise sales of the full range of Bolton Central’s products and services in line with company strategies and policies.
Key Responsibilities: [responsibilities should reflect the main responsibilities and not a list of duties]
- Lead, train, develop and motivate a dedicated team of Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s).
- Assist in the management of weekly rota’s to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained at all times, reflecting varying peaks and troughs of consumer demand.
- Conduct daily Bolton Central sales reconciliations (Retail & Ticketing) & comply with clubs reporting & financial procedures.
- Ensure that the very highest standards of customer care and service are delivered by all members of retail team, at all times, thereby maximizing levels of customer satisfaction. Respond to customer needs promptly, courteously and efficiently and deliver a premier Bolton Central experience to customers.
- Ensure the very highest standards of product and service presentation by maintaining a well-stocked, presented and maintained customer facing environment.
- Protect the security of cash, inventory and other company assets without personal endangerment and with total compliance to policy and procedures.
- Work within Health and Safety guidelines as set out in Health and Safety Manual. Carry out risk assessments where appropriate and implement new procedures and systems of working to maintain a safe working environment.
- Work closely with the Ticket Office Manager, Merchandise Manager / Buyer & Promotions Manager, to ensure all Bolton Central products and services are available for sale on time and in accordance with planned marketing and promotional activity.
- Ensure all CSR’s are competent in the use and operation of all retail systems and equipment, to include, but not limited to:-
- Merchandise RSS system – Hardware and software.
- IT/Telephony – Hardware and software.
- Shirt printing equipment.
- Ticketmaster Sport XR software and hardware.
- Adhere to all stock replenishment procedures to ensure minimal “out of stock” positions. Ensure minimal “door to floor” time.
- Manage Mail Order processing operation to ensure all mail orders are processed and dispatched within 7 days and the stock room is well organized and maintained.
- Manage stocks effectively to include maintaining a well ordered and tidy stockroom facility. Co-ordinate the undertaking of 6 monthly stock checks / counts. Carry out regular item counts in months where no stock count is planned to monitor stock level accuracy and where appropriate, take necessary corrective actions.
- Proactively promote and sell a wide range of consumer products including merchandise, tickets, memberships, travel, lotteries and other affinity products in line with timetabled marketing activity. Prepare all necessary scripts and training to enable CSR’s to maximize cross-selling opportunities.
- Undertake additional responsibilities as reasonably required to meet the objectives of the department.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- 100% Customer driven / focused
- A leader and motivator of others
- An individual who commands respect
- IT/Microsoft Office software competent
- A team player
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Effective time management skills with an ability to adhere to deadlines
Qualifications and essential knowledge:
- A minimum of 2 years supervisory experience, gained within a busy sports or fashion retail environment.
- Experience of leading a ‘front of house’ customer facing retail operation to include a team of customer facing staff is an essential requirement of the role.
- Experience of operating EPOS systems and implementing cash handling procedures are also essential.
For more information about the role, contact Daniel Scott: email@example.com
To apply for the role, applications should be sent to Sue Mitton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 14 September.