Bolton Whites Hotel is looking for a Head of Hotel and Event Operations
Positioned in the heart of the north west and fully integrated into University of Bolton stadium home of Bolton Wanderers Football club Bolton Whites Hotel incorporates 125 bedrooms, bar, restaurant with flexible meetings and events space for 10 – 1000 + covers across multiple spaces.
We are preparing for a new season and have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, confident, and people focused individual with excellent planning and organisation skills to join our team as Head of Hotel and Event Operations.
Reporting to the General Manager the Head of Hotel and Events Operations will be responsible for the smooth running and overall management of all aspects of hotel operations and stadium events including match day corporate and public catering. With a strong ‘on the floor presence’ and line management responsibility for hotel heads of departments, the role will be responsible for creating a motivated team focused on delivery of consistent service for all hotel and event guests ensuring a seamless customer journey across all hotel departments and stadium events.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 2- 3 years’ experience in a senior operations management role within a hotel (100+ rooms) or/and high volume events environment with hand’s on experience of planning and delivery of events food and beverage and excellent understanding of hotel operations and experience of leading and developing a large team across multiple departments.
For us the ideal candidate is...
- An ambitious, energetic people manager committed to leading and developing their team through communication of clear expectations and a supportive, open and positive culture.
- Client and customer focused with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills to deliver consistent and exceptional event and hospitality experiences
- Commercially focused with experience of forecasting and P&L responsibility with strong IT knowledge
- Confident and effective communicator with the ability to build positive relationships with internal and external customers, clients and key stakeholders
- Experience in a similar operational role within large hotel/events venue is essential
So, if you want to be part of our journey in a role where you will have a real opportunity to develop and create exceptional hospitality experiences in a fast moving supportive environment.
For further information, please email email@example.com