Tickets for Wanderers’ Emirates FA Cup Round One home fixture against Stockport County on Sunday 7 November are now on sale to season ticket holders and official club members.
Only the lower tiers of the University of Bolton Stadium are open to home supporters for this fixture, with ticket prices as follows;
Over 65s: £5.00
Under 18: £5.00
Latest ticketing information
- Non-season ticket holders must become official club members to purchase tickets for this game. To join the Official Club Membership please click here.
- Please be advised that the online ticket purchasing privileges for new members come into effect the day after joining the membership scheme - so join now to ensure you don’t miss out on online tickets and the use of the Digital & ‘Print at Home’ service.
- The Ticket Office will have extended opening hours on Saturday 6th November 9am to 5.30pm (instead of the usual 1pm).
- Supporters are advised that there will be no in-person sales available on Sunday 7th after 1.30pm.
- There will be no cash turnstiles in operation in the run up to kick-off on Sunday.
Click here to order your tickets online today.
Supporters can also book their seats by calling 01204 328 888 or by visiting the Ticket Office in person.
Those supporters who need wheelchair access or accessible seating will need to call the Ticket Office on 01204 328 888.
Latest travel information
Bolton Wanderers can confirm the Match Day Bus Service will be operational as normal for Sunday’s Emirates FA Cup Round One fixture with Stockport County.
With the match kicking off at 3pm, you can find the timetable HERE.
Prices for the service are £5 for a single and £5 for a return.
Please note: the bus service will stop at any bus stop along these routes upon request. Return services leaves 15 minutes after final whistle.
We want to reassure everybody that your safety and well-being and that of our colleagues is of paramount importance.
We, therefore, encourage supporters attending this fixture to take a lateral flow test during the 24-48 hour period leading up to this game.
Details on ordering a lateral flow test can be found at https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
If the test is positive then you should follow the guidance issued by the Government, arrange a PCR Test and self-isolate.
Please do not visit the University of Bolton Stadium if you display any of the published COVID-19 symptoms.
There will be plenty of hand sanitizers throughout the stadium and we advise you to frequently wash your hands.
Also please aim to stay in your seat throughout the match and endeavour not to congregate in the concourse areas should you wish to purchase refreshments from the kiosks.
Although the wearing of facemasks is no longer mandatory we would encourage everyone to wear a mask while in the concourse, moving about hospitality suites or visiting the toilets.