Vacancies will appear here
VACANCY: Hospitality Host/Hostess
Bolton Wanderers Football and Athletic Club are looking to appoint a Hospitality Hostess/Host to assist the Bolton Wanderers Commercial department in delivering match day hospitality services to guests and maintain the clubs high-quality standards. The Hospitality Hostess/Host will act as an advocate for excellent customer service and help ensure all customer needs are met.
Duties will include:
- The successful applicant will be expected to have a thorough knowledge of the Hospitality areas and locations.
- Distribute programs, gifts, literature to suites prior to opening times
- Welcome guests upon arrival
- Be on hand to answer any customer queries throughout the day and assist guests to their tables referring to the table plan
- Collate customer comments throughout and feedback to the Commercial Account Managers
- Collect any programs, gifts, literature at the end of the match day
- Good communication skills are essential.
Please return all completed CV’s/application forms to:
Sue Mitton, Executive Assistant, Macron Stadium, Burnden Way, Lostock, Bolton, BL6 6JW or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications Friday 10th November 2017