Bolton Wanderers have an excellent reputation for ensuring all supporters enjoy their visits to the Toughsheet Community Stadium.
Your match day experience is important to the Club. Our aim is to deliver access and inclusion for all.
Disabilities are wide-ranging and not always visible; the emphasis on removing barriers to ensure accessibility to services and facilities has changed the focus to enable you, where possible, to come to a match independently here at the Toughsheet Community Stadium.
Should you have any further questions, please contact Daniel Scott, Disability Liaison Officer by calling 01204 328 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bolton Wanderers Football Club
Toughsheet Community Stadium
From the North
If travelling down the M6, follow signs for the M61 and leave at Junction 30. Once on the M61, follow signs for Manchester/Bolton and leave at Junction 6 (the University of Bolton Stadium should be visible on the left). Take the first exit off the roundabout onto the A6027, the De Havilland Way. At the next roundabout, take a left turn onto Burnden Way and park in the main stadium visitors' car park.
From the South
If travelling up the M6, follow signs for the M62 and leave at Junction 21a, following signs for Manchester. Join the M60 at Junction 12 and proceed to follow signs for the M61 towards Preston. Do NOT take the A666 towards Bolton. Turn off the M61 at Junction 6 and take the third exit off the roundabout onto the A6027, the De Havilland Way. At the next roundabout, take a left turn onto Burnden Way and park in the main stadium visitors' car park.
The University of Bolton Stadium is located approximately 200 metres from Horwich Parkway Station. Trains regularly run from Blackpool and Preston if travelling from the North, and Manchester and Bolton if travelling from the South. For more details please visit www.rail.co.uk.
There are a number of car park facilities available at the Toughsheet Community Stadium and these are operated on a first come first serve basis. Parking at the Toughsheet Community Stadium is cashless. For full details on our parking system, please click here.
Ticket prices are the same as standard prices for all supporters. Concessions apply for junior and senior tickets but not specifically for those with a disability.
Tickets for disabled supporters are available in both the North Stand Lower and the West Stand Lower tier.
Bolton Wanderers also offer the opportunity to watch the matches behind glass, out of the elements, in our UK Healthcare Suite, situated on Level 2 of the stadium, in between the North and East stand.
Should you require the assistance of a carer when you visit us, please let us know when booking your ticket. Your carers' ticket will be provided complimentary,
It will be helpful if you or your representative tell us of any specific needs you have at the time of purchasing a ticket for home and away matches. This is to ensure you are as comfortable as possible and located appropriately.
While Bolton Wanderers pride themselves on having a large number of disability spaces available, it is always advised to purchase as early as possible in the weeks leading up to the game of your choice to avoid disappointment.
Tickets can be purchased in person at the Ticket Office or by calling 01204 328 888.
Tickets can be collected in store on the day of the game or posted if bought in advance. A mini-com and a loop system are also situated within the store.
Please note that those who act as carers must purchase a ticket when attending a match alone as the carers’ ticket will not be valid.
Carers should notify the stewards at the point of entry of their location in the ground in case help is required during your visit to the Toughsheet Community Stadium.
- Elevated seating for wheelchair users is available on raised platforms in front of both the Carrs Pasties (North) Stand Lower Tier and Bolton Kia (West) Stand Lower Tier. Bolton Wanderers also offer the opportunity to watch the matches behind glass, out of the elements, in our UK Healthcare Suite, situated on Level 2 of the stadium, in between the North and East stand.
- Pitch level entry in all stands.
- Commentary service for visually impaired supporters. Headsets are to be booked on a first come first served basis. These must be ordered in advance of the game by contacting Daniel Scott on 01204 328 888 or email email@example.com. On matchday headsets will need to be collected from the designated steward.
- Accessible toilets and catering facilities are available in all areas where accessible seating is provided.
- Dropped ticket windows for ticket purchases and collections at the ticket office.
- Seating bays are also available for assistance dogs and their owners at pitch level around the ground. Please contact the ticket office to discuss the best possible seating arrangements.
- Visiting supporters requiring accessible seating are advised that an allocation of wheelchair and carer tickets will be sent to the visiting club for advance sales via their own ticket office.
- Ambulant disabled supporters who have difficulty walking or climbing stairs are advised to sit in the front two rows of the allocated blocks.
- There is a commentary service for visually impaired supporters. Headsets are to be booked on a first come first served basis. These must be ordered in advance of the game by contacting Daniel Scott on 01204 673652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. On matchday headsets will need to be collected from the designated steward.
- Accessible car parking for visiting supporters is available from Car Park A at the Toughsheet Community Stadium. There are spaces available for blue badge holders on car park A (a valid blue badge must be shown to the car park steward before entry is permitted).
- Parking spaces do not need to be pre-booked; however, spaces are sold on matchday on a first come, first served basis. Prices on Car Park A are as follows: cars £7, mini coaches: £12 and coaches £20.
- If you require any further information please contact Daniel Scott, Disability Liaison Officer on 01204 673652 or via email at email@example.com