Your ten-point guide to Wanderers' latest transfer recruit, Liam Feeney
1. Liam Michael Feeney-Howard was born on January 21, 1987 in Hammersmith, London.
2. Having played league football for the past six seasons, the winger initially carved out a career outside of the professional game with Hayes and Salisbury City as a teenager.
3. Feeney impressed in the white of Salisbury and enjoyed his first taste of league football as he briefly joined then League One outfit Southend United on loan in 2008.
4. His exploits in non-league football earned him a move to AFC Bournemouth in February 2009 where he made 121 appearances in a two-and-a-half year spell at Dean Court, scoring 14 goals in the process.
5. He was also instrumental in the Cherries’ promotion from League Two in his first season with the club.
6. Following an impressive record on the south-coast, Feeney was snapped up by Championship side Millwall in the summer of 2011.
7. The London-born winger enjoyed a relatively successful time at The Den as he scored eight goals in 83 appearances in all competitions.
8. After finding opportunities limited in south-east London however, Feeney joined Wanderers on a three-month loan deal last September, making four appearances for the club before he was recalled by Millwall at the end of October.
9. The 27-year-old featured on 14 occasions following his return to the Lions before joining Blackburn Rovers on a short term loan deal in March of this year.
10. Feeney will link up with former Millwall teammate Liam Trotter at BL6, with the pair also having previously shared a flat together during their time in the capital.
Watch back Liam Feeney's starring role in Wanderers' victory over Birmingham City at St Andrew's in October last year by clicking on the video below.