This event is now fully booked
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED!
Bolton Wanderers are offering supporters a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play at Macron Stadium, all in aid of Prostate Cancer UK!
Taking place at 6pm on Monday 23 May, for only £50 per person Trotters fans will be able to follow in the footsteps of White legends by pulling on a Wanderers shirt, run out of the tunnel onto the Macron turf, and play an 11-a-side 90 minute match at the home of your favourite football club!
Included in the package:
- FA qualified referee and assistants
- Use of the home & away changing rooms at Macron Stadium
- Hire of BWFC kit for the event including match balls
- Medical Assistance
- Use of the dugouts for managers/substitutes
- Matchday team sheets
- Teams running out to the Wanderers matchday music
To book your place, contact 01204 673770 or email John Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Group bookings are also available.
All proceeds will go to Prostate Cancer UK.
Tweets by @OfficialBWFC