Wanderers on the lookout for a highly creative team player
Bolton Wanderers Football Club and Bolton Whites Hotel are looking for an experienced graphic designer to join their Marketing and Communications team.
As a Graphic Designer at Bolton Wanderers Football Club and Bolton Whites Hotel you will use your design experience and creative skills across all channels of visual communication.
You will be responsible for creating ideas and processes into cohesive and compelling digital and printed graphic design solutions across a diverse range of projects, subjects and mediums.
• Pitch creative concepts, mock ups and discuss ideas to internal clients
• Manage simultaneous projects and tasks effectively and deliver assignments on time
• Work within budget and shifting time constraints
• Manage budgets and acquisition of print
• Communicate effectively and consistently with stakeholders on design decisions and project development
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, you will be an integral member of that team.
Basic Job Requirements
• Degree in graphic design or similar preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in graphic design
• Highly creative and commercially astute
• Expert skill levels in all Adobe Creative Suite tools including (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), video editing preferred
• Advanced understanding of digital and print ready artwork preparation; bleeds, and related colour and image operations
• Ability to develop project from creative conception to final deliverable
• Ability to work independently and prioritise under narrow time limitations and/or with interruptions, to produce accurate results within quick turnaround times
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate ideas
• Handle challenging situations with poise, understanding and tact
• Actively listens, requests clarification when needed
• Demonstrates initiative toward extending knowledge about technology/media, production process, design applications and working methods
• Consistent willingness to go above and beyond for project deliverables, as well as one’s own development
• Sharp eye for layout design and awareness of design trends
• Exceptional attention to detail
The closing date for applications will be 5pm on Friday 20 January. However, depending on the applications received, we may bring the closing date forward.
Please send your online portfolio, CV and cover letter along with details of your salary expectations to Sue Mitton, Executive Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01204 673673 for more information.