Tyler Walker became Wanderers’ first signing on January transfer deadline day as he moved to the club on loan from Nottingham Forest until the end of the season.
But how much do you know about the Whites’ latest signing? Get the lowdown on the 21-year-old with bwfc.co.uk’s ten-point guide.
1. Walker is the son of former Nottingham Forest and England defender Des and elder brother of Derby County forward Lewis
2. Coming through the Nottingham Forest academy, the then 18-year-old made his professional debut for Forest as a late substitute against Rotherham United in March 2015
3. His first professional goal came the following month in a 2-2 draw with Brentford, while he also scored on his first start for Forest against Walsall in August 2015
4. Walker has already played at Macron Stadium having made only his second Sky Bet Championship start against the Whites in August 2015, completing 86 minutes as David Vaughan and Stephen Dobbie exchanged late strikes in a 1-1 draw
5. An England Under-20s international, the striker scored twice on his young Lions debut in a 5-0 victory over the Czech Republic
6. He finished the 2015/16 season on loan at League One Burton Albion, scoring one goal from six appearances as the Brewers clinched promotion to the Sky Bet Championship
7. He enjoyed loan stints with both Stevenage and Port Vale in the 2016/17 season, scoring on his debuts for both clubs and finishing with four goals from nine games for The Boro and two goals from six appearances for the Valiants
8. Also capable of playing right-wing, Walker set up Barrie McKay’s strike against Bolton last month
9. Featuring 16 times for the Tricky Trees during the first half of the 2017/18 campaign, Walker has a respectable four goals to his name so far this season
10. Wanderers can give Walker a warm welcome on social media with the forward having accounts on both Twitter (@tylerjandrew1) and Instagram (@tjwalker10). He has over 13k followers on Twitter and nearly 7k on Instagram.
Would you like to sponsor a Bolton Wanderers player during the second half of the 2017/18 season? We have a number of opportunities available, please click HERE for more information.