Fans now able to gain back cash balances when purchasing from the club's various outlets
Bolton Wanderers supporters can take advantage of a new loyalty scheme called Wanderers Cash which will reward fans for their purchases.
When buying club products and services, fans will earn cash balances that can be spent on merchandise, tickets and away travel.
This scheme is designed to offer fans the opportunity to gain Wanderers Cash on their purchases across the club’s various outlets, with all supporters automatically included in the scheme.
Season ticket holders will automatically earn 5% back on purchases along with the opportunity to earn additional Wanderers Cash with exclusive season ticket holder offers.
Club membership holders meanwhile can earn 5% back on their purchases, with other benefits including guaranteed priority on all ticket sales, a free BWFC membership card and the option to no longer wait for their tickets to arrive in the post, but to have their ticket added to their membership card automatically at the time of sale.
Even if you are not a season ticket holder or member you can still earn Wanderers Cash on your purchases, with all supporters who produce their unique reference number at the point of sale earning 1% back as Wanderers Cash.
Supporters who collected TeamCard points on their previous season tickets or member cards have had their points converted into Wanderers Cash and added to their accounts.
For example, the purchase of a 2014/15 home shirt alongside tickets for a Wanderers home game will earn season ticket holders and members £4 worth of Wanderers Cash, while the purchase of a 2014/15 away shirt and travel to an away game will earn you £3.60.
What do I need to do to start earning Wanderers Cash?
- Simply provide your unique reference number when making a purchase at Bolton Central to start earning your Wanderers Cash.
- To take advantage of the increased Wanderers Cash percentage sign up to to our 2014/15 club membership by CLICKING HERE.
Terms and Conditions
- Wanderers Cash earned on ticket purchases and official travel will be added to your account the day following the fixture.
- Wanderers Cash earned on retail purchases will be added to your account 28 days following the purchase.
- Unique Client reference number must be produced at the point of sale, no Wanderers Cash will be back issued.
- Wanderers Cash is issued per client reference number provided.
- Wanderers Cash cannot be exchanged for cashback.
- Exclusions apply
- Scheme started 28th July 2014
Read Time: 2 mins