To recognise the exceptional loyalty shown by Bolton Wanderers season ticket holders throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, the club has today announced details of its brand new Wanderers Rewards initiative.
With most season ticket holders waiving their right to a pro-rata refund from last season’s incomplete schedule and the fact that over 8,000 supporters purchased season tickets for the current campaign, the Bolton Wanderers Board wants to show its appreciation and recognition to the lifeblood of our club.
Wanderers Rewards is a loyalty scheme for our season ticket holders, which will remain in place for seasons going forward.
Season ticket holders for the current campaign will be the first and most valued members of Wanderers Rewards and will be rewarded for their loyalty with exclusive benefits being applicable between now and when supporters are allowed to return to the University of Bolton Stadium to cheer on Ian Evatt’s men in person.
Bolton Wanderers Chairman Sharon Brittan said: “Every season ticket holder this season will forever be remembered by our football club for the exceptional loyalty they have shown us during a very difficult year.
“By committing your support, against what has been a very uncertain backdrop, you have helped the club to recruit new players and compete in Sky Bet League Two.
“Although you are granted access to iFollow for all our home league matches, we truly appreciate, like us, that you are very keen to watch the matches inside the stadium when it is safe for you to return.
“Unfortunately, at this moment in time, there is no clear indication of when supporters can attend games in person and we will continue to work alongside the EFL to lobby the Government.
“Therefore, we hope membership of Wanderers Rewards will go some way to show to you how much we value your love of Bolton Wanderers Football Club. Thank you for your ongoing support which means so much to us.”
Exclusive benefits for current Wanderers season ticket holders will include:
- A discount, no less than 10%, will be applied against a 2021/22 season ticket. The level of discount will be factored according to when supporters are permitted to return this season and will be confirmed at the end of the current campaign.
- Supporters will be issued with an exclusively designed season ticket card to recognise the loyalty and commitment to Bolton Wanderers this season and membership of Wanderers Rewards.
- 15% discount on all purchases in Bolton Central.
- 20% off all accommodation and all food in Bolton Whites Hotel*.
- Priority access for any matches where admission is restricted.
- A free digital version of the matchday programme for each home league game this season.
- All junior season ticket holders will get FREE membership of the soon to be relaunched Junior Whites.
- Recognition of your loyalty with your name displayed in a special ‘Wall of Fame’ in each stand of the University of Bolton Stadium.
- A range of discounts with our corporate partners and other local businesses within our community to be announced shortly.**
- We also pledge to host two exclusive family events where season ticket holders will be able to meet the Chairman, Head Coach and players so we can thank you for your loyalty in person.
Further details on each benefit will be announced in due course.
*not to be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
** we want to drive as much business to the local areas as possible, therefore If you are a local business, who would like to get involved with Wanderers Rewards, please contact our Sales Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.