The kick-off time for Wanderers' second pre-season fixture at Curzon Ashton has been changed to 7:45pm.
Ian Evatt's side travel to Tameside Stadium looking to build on their victory over Bamber Bridge at the weekend, with Randell Williams' goal the difference at the Sir Tom Finney Stadium.
Entry to Tuesday’s game is pay on the gate, with prices at £10 for adults, £5 for concessions and free for U16s (with paying adult).
Wanderers will then face Chester FC this coming weekend, before a trip to League Two side Salford City on Saturday, 22 July.
They then face back-to-back friendlies at the Toughsheet Community Stadium against Premier Division side Everton and Championship club West Bromwich Albion before the League One curtain-raiser at home to Lincoln City on Saturday, 5 August.
Tickets for the home fixtures against Everton and WBA are available to buy HERE
Wanderers’ pre-season schedule:
- Tuesday 11th July – Curzon Ashton (A) – KO 7.45pm
- Saturday 15th July – Chester (A) – KO 3pm
- Saturday 22nd July – Salford City (A) – KO 3pm
- Tuesday 25th July – Everton (H) – KO 7:45pm
- Saturday 29th July – West Bromwich Albion (H) – KO 3pm